Selling your home during the winter months can make the selling process easier and net you more money. Here’s why.
1. People who look for a home during winter are more serious buyers which means you won’t have every tire-kicker in town going through your house.
2. A showing in winter is equal in value to 4 or 5 showings in June.
3. You won’t have to leave your home, on short notice, as often as you would in Summer.
4. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the winter months and less competition means more money for you.
5. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in April and May, there will be less demand for your particular home. Less demand means less money for you.
6. You can sell now for more money and we likely be able to provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until April or May or sometimes even June.
7. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the spring, when many more houses are on the market. This will allow you to sell high and buy low and have the extra buying power of being able to make an offer that is not contingent on the sale of another home. This is powerful during negotiations.
Considering selling YOUR home? Consider hiring an agent who is 100% committed to getting you RESULTS! The same RESULTS that these people were provided. RESULTS REFERENCES
Call, text or email anytime if we can help in any way.
The Results Team Team: 678-679-6416 (accepts text messages) team@WeGetResults.com